This user has not added any information to their profile yet.
Each day your child will bring home a take-home folder and an agenda that will contain your child's work and note from school. Please sign the agenda each night as this insures daily communication between us about the progress of your child.
I will send graded papers home on Tuesday in a manila folder that needs to be signed and returned.
To keep you informed of our classroom activities and homework, you will receive a weekly newsletter of upcoming events, reminders, spelling words, standards to be taught, and test dates.
Communication between parent and teacher is a vital part of your child's education. I want you to be award of events happening in our class. I also want you to be aware of our classroom rules/responsibilities.
- Follow directions given to you.
- Keep your hands and feet to yourself.
- Raise your hand, and wait to be called on before speaking.
- When the teacher is talking, be quiet and listen.
- Respect your classmates.
We use a card system for our classroom management.
- Green - Great Day
- Pink - Warning
- Blue - Lose 5 minutes of recess
- Yellow - Lose 10 minutes of recess/Note home to parents
- Orange/Purple - Lose all recess/Call home to parents